PUBLIC - CLASSROOM & VIRTUAL TRAINING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of eduinpro's scheduled public
classes, and where the registrant has already paid for the class. The below T&C would
not apply to registrants signing up by way of a Purchase Order. All cancellations and
reschedules must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY CUSTOMER
- Cancellations received within 48 hours of registration or greater than 15 days would be offered full refund.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days to the training would not be offered a refund. As a courtesy, we could allow you to apply 50% of your payment towards a future training program within one year of the cancellation date.
- Cancellations 1-3 days prior to class and no-shows would not be offered a refund and the amount would not be credited to a future training.
- Reschedules received greater than 15 days to the class would be credited to a future training date.
- Reschedules received less than 10 days would be credited to a future training but with 10% (of standard fee) reschedule charge.
- Registrant substitutions may be made at any time.
- Please note that if you do not cancel or do not attend, you would not be offered a refund nor will the amount be credited to a future training.
B) CANCELLATIONS / RESCHEDULES BY eduinpro
- eduinpro reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class at any time, including but not limited to, insufficient registrations, classroom or trainer unavailability, or if the trainer could not attend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- You are advised to consult a eduinpro agent prior to making any travel arrangements for a training.
- eduinpro is not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special damages that may be incurred due to a cancellation of a scheduled class, including, but not limited to cancellation penalties owing to transportation or accommodation arrangements.
- Registrants would not be charged for the training and would be offered full credit to a future workshop or full refund as per the wish of the registrant.
E-LEARNING (PAID PARTICIPANT):
This will include registrant application to any of our listed e-learning programs.
All cancellations must be notified over email.
A) CANCELLATIONS BY CUSTOMER
- Within 48 hours of registration and before accumulating 30 minutes of training, full refund or transfer to another online course.
- After 48 hours of training and accumulating 30 minutes of training, no refund.
- Extension of an e-learning program could be provided for a maximum of one month, provided the request is made before the course expires. If more extension is required, the student is required to pay 50% of the course fee.
- Refunds may or may not incur a 5% deduction due to bank charges applicable during the refund process.